Do you want to develop leadership skills for your business? University of Liverpool are looking for individuals to take part in their GROWTH CATALYST programme to improve their skills & confidence.
The University of Liverpool has secured funding to deliver an Innovative business growth programme in the Liverpool City Region called Growth Catalyst.
Growth Catalyst is a six month leadership development programme, which includes business coaching, a series of masterclass talks, skills workshops, Action Learning and a business exchange visit, all underpinned by a network of likeminded individuals, keen to grow their businesses in an atmosphere of mutual support and trust.
Developed by experts in the field of leadership and management, Growth Catalyst employs an integrated delivery model, aimed at improving the performance of the business and the personal development and confidence of the owner/manager.
- 2 Day Leadership Retreat – Improve your leadership skills and set business development goals.
- 6 Hours of Business Coaching – Help define your growth strategy
- Action Learning – Progress ideas for new products and services through a Non-executive board of likeminded peers.
- A Series of 7 Master Classes with leading experts in marketing, leadership, strategy and growth.
- A Business Exchange – Take part in exchange visits to another business on the programme.
Benefits of the programme include:
- Proven improvements in the productivity and profitability of the business.
- Tools and Techniques to help you work ON the business rather than IN it.
- Help with the development of new products and services.
- Help to plan and execute a strategy for growth.
- A network of likeminded individuals that can help you grow your business.
- Improved leadership abilities and greater confidence.
For more information on how you can apply for a place on this EU funded programme, starting on the 9th May 2019. please contact Richard Holloway: