Enterprise Hub is the enterprise gateway for new business support in Liverpool City Region (Liverpool, Sefton, Knowsley, Wirral, St Helens and Halton). The programme offers expert advice and support to those who are thinking about starting a business or in the early years of developing their business and looking to grow. The programme is open to men and women and services are delivered via a partnership of expert enterprise support organisations.
For those thinking of starting a business you can receive support to:
- Understand the process of starting a business
- Research a business idea
- Build a comprehensive business plan
- Develop a marketing plan
- Create financial forecasts to understand the costs of running your business and potential income
- Identify sources of finance to get started
If you are running a business based in Liverpool City Region that has been registered and trading for 3 years or less you can receive advice on how to grow your business such as:
- Developing a business growth strategy
- Understand when and how to take on your first staff
- Evaluate your marketing and develop further marketing skills
- Review your finances and access development funds
- Developing leadership skills
Whatever stage in your new business journey, you can get in touch with the Enterprise Hub team who can link you to local support to offer you expert support along the way.
Want to hear from people who have benefited from the programme to get a better idea? This link will take you to their stories.
And if you feel ready to tap into support give our team a ring on 0151 706 8113 or drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enterprise Hub is part funded by European Regional Development Fund and free to access.