About Excelerate Labs Phase 2
The Women’s Organisation is proud to lead the way in innovative business start up and growth support in Greater Manchester through our Excelerate Labs Phase 2 programme.
Having successfully delivered a four-year programme in partnership with The Prince’s Trust and with support from the European Regional Development Fund, Excelerate Labs has received additional funding to offer support to those looking to start or significantly grow a business in Greater Manchester.
Excelerate Labs Phase 2 Start-Up Support
The Prince’s Trust
435 young people aged 18-30 from under-represented groups in Greater Manchester, who have the potential to establish and grow a business, will be offered training through Prince’s Trust ‘Launchpad’ programme.
For more information and to access online resources that go along with the programme visit the Prince’s Trust website here.
The Women’s Organisation
Men and women living in Greater Manchester who have a business idea they would like to explore are invited to join our 7 day ‘Kickstarter Manchester’ programme, which will help you to explore the fundamentals of launching a new enterprise such as:
- What goes into your business plan
- Understanding business structures
- How to conduct effective market research
- Understanding your customers and competitors
- How to build a robust marketing plan
- Getting to grips with social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Understanding the basics of SEO
Excelerate Labs Phase 2 Business Growth Support
For existing women-led business-to-business enterprises based in Greater Manchester, Excelerate Labs Phase 2 supports entrepreneurs and management teams to consistently drive significant business growth and employment gains. The programme helps participants to:
- Develop and promote an ambitious business growth culture through increased media coverage, role models and case studies
- Generate more revenue and profit through access to new markets whilst attracting and retaining more customers
- Gain access to, and benefit from, targeted business networking which drives sales, improves supply chains and develops businesses social capital
- Become more effective business leaders
- Create new revenue streams, reinvigorate/reinvent the company – plan and manage the process of creating new revenue streams
- Create powerful marketing processes that can rapidly accelerate sales including market development
- Raise employees productivity, attract, retain, inspire and leverage a talented team of individuals who will work aggressively toward an agreed growth plan
- Carry out effective financial engineering by facilitating access to and utilisation of both traditional and non-traditional sources of capital
- Develop more effective technology-based performance management and human capital systems and processes
- Embedding a research, development and technology deployment cycle within new and growing female businesses
For More Information on Excelerate Labs Phase 2
Phone: 0161 327 0967
Excelerate Labs is receiving a second round of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020. The Department for Communities and Local Government is the Managing Authority for the European Regional Development Fund. Established by the European Union, the European Regional Development Fund helps local areas stimulate their economic development by investing in projects which will support innovation, businesses, create jobs and local community regeneration. For more information visit https://www.gov.uk/european-growth-funding