About Enterprise Hub Phase 2
Enterprise Hub Phase 2 aims to simplify access to enterprise support across the Liverpool City Region. Drawing together expert community organisations from across the region, Enterprise Hub Phase 2 offers high quality enterprise services and strategic engagement to ensure local residents – no matter their background or circumstances – can access support to assess their ideas, and to start and grow their own business.
The Women’s Organisation are proud to lead the Enterprise Hub Phase 2 partnership as managing partner and accountable body, offering direct delivery of services to women across the Liverpool City Region and supporting the wider partnership to reach those with additional barriers to accessing enterprise support.
How Does Enterprise Hub Phase 2 Work?
Enterprise Hub Phase 2 is the enterprise gateway for business start-up support in Liverpool City Region (Liverpool, Sefton, Knowsley, Wirral, St Helens and Halton). The project offers expert advice and support to those who are thinking about starting a business or in the early years of developing their business and looking to grow.
For those thinking of starting a business, you can receive support to:
- Understand the process of starting a business
- Research a business idea
- Build a comprehensive business plan
- Develop a marketing plan
- Create financial forecasts to understand the costs of running your business and potential income
- Identify sources of finance to get started
If you are running a business based in Liverpool City Region that has been registered and trading for 3 years or less, you can receive advice on how to grow your business such as:
- Developing a business growth strategy
- Understand when and how to take on your first staff
- Evaluate your marketing and develop further marketing skills
- Review your finances and access development funds
- Developing leadership skills
Whatever stage you are at in your new business journey, the Enterprise Hub Phase 2 team can link you with local support to offer you expert advice along the way.
Eligibility for Enterprise Hub Phase 2 Support
You can access support through Enterprise Hub Phase 2 if you are:
- A man or woman living in Knowsley, Sefton, Wirral, Liverpool, St Helens or Halton
- Currently unemployed, employed or economically inactive
- Looking for support to start a business/become self-employed
- Not yet registered as self-employed
- Aged 16+
If you are already running a business, you can receive support to help your business to grow if you are:
- A man or woman running your own business that is registered in Knowsley, Sefton, Wirral, Liverpool, St Helens or Halton
- Registered as a business with Companies House or HMRC within the last 3 years
- Looking for support to grow your business
- Aged 16+
*Please note that under the Enterprise Hub Phase 2 Programme, The Women’s Organisation are contracted to deliver services directly to women only; however, we are able to refer to our partners for others looking for support.
For More Information on Enterprise Hub Phase 2
Contact our expert team who will help to assess your business needs and link you to the relevant support via:
Telephone: 0151 706 8113
Following a successful pilot programme from Dec 2015-Nov 2019, Enterprise Hub is again receiving funding from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020. The Department for Communities and Local Government is the Managing Authority for European Regional Development Fund. Established by the European Union, the European Regional Development Fund helps local areas stimulate their economic development by investing in projects which will support innovation, businesses, create jobs and local community regeneration. For more information visit https://www.gov.uk/european-growth-funding