About Mind & Money
Mind & Money programme is funded by LCRCA and is in response to the impact of the cost-of-living crisis and how it has left individuals in the LCR facing financial and personal wellbeing challenges.
The programme aims to help households within the LCR in need of financial and personal resilience, welfare, debt management and confidence building through practical support and advice.
Focusing on welfare, money advice, debt recovery support and personal confidence, the programme is designed to help you take control of your financial situation and to better balance household budgets.
- Helping to understand income maximisation.
- Giving support to grow financial and personal confidence.
- Assisting with debt management and reduction
- Issuing food and fuel vouchers
- Giving eviction support and advice
- Offering an improved understanding of heat and energy efficiency
About the partnership
Mind & Money is delivered through a partnership approach, led by The Women’s Organisation. Offering support to individuals in the Liverpool City Region are:
- Citizens Advice Halton, Knowsley, Liverpool, Sefton, St Helens, Wirral
- Vauxhall Law Centre
- The Women’s Organisation
The partnership has been carefully selected to ensure a high quality of service is delivered across diverse communities.
For more information on Mind & Money
Contact our expert team who will help to assess your needs and link you to the relevant support via:
Telephone – 0151 706 8113