- This event has passed.
Getting Started with Switch On & Learn
Switch On & Learn is a professional development programme, brought to you by Enterprise Hub Skills and Advice Skills Academy, and funded through the European Social Fund.
By completing this one hour introductory Zoom session, you will have access to FOUR of the following modules to complete at your own pace:
- 5 Strategies for Mentoring a Team
- 5 Strategies to Reduce Unconscious Bias
- 5 Strategies for Managing your Time
- 5 Strategies for Dealing with Difficult Clients
- 5 Strategies for Creating a Work/Life balance
- 5 Strategies for Speaking with Confidence
- 5 Strategies for Building your LinkedIn Profile
- 5 Strategies for Recruiting a Diverse Workforce
- 5 Strategies for Dealing with Conflict
- 5 Strategies for Running an Online Meeting
All you need to do is fill out the registration form and provide some evidence of right to work in the UK – and you can access this training for free!
This programme is open to people living in the Liverpool City Region (Liverpool, Sefton, Knowsley, Wirral, St Helens, or Halton) but please contact our team to check full eligibility criteria.
As this project is funded by the European Social Fund, you will need to provide evidence of right to work in the UK and fill in a registration form. One of our team will be in touch to collect this from you before the course starts.
Examples of evidence you could provide includes:
- National Insurance number card or letter from HMRC
- Birth or adoption certificate