This 2-part level 3 accredited training course will help you take your digital marketing skills to the next level.
About this training:
The session will help you focus on developing a clear aim, identifying a target audience, and selecting the best social media platform to reach them.
– Create a campaign with content to attract attention
– Who can help the business promote the campaign
– How to measure the success of the campaign
– The campaign plans will focus on campaigns to raise awareness
– Promote a service or raise funds
*NB* The training will take place over 2 ONLINE sessions on Friday 18th and Friday 25th August from 10am – 1pm.
Please note, tickets for this course will close at 9 am on Friday 11th August.
Session Lead: This will be led by facilitator Roz.
This programme is open to people living in the Liverpool City Region (Liverpool, Sefton, Knowsley, Wirral, St Helens, or Halton) and is funded by the EU.
Apply for your place today – and our team will be in touch to complete a registration form with you including evidence of your eligibility.
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0151 706 8111