- This event has passed.
Ace Your CV
Don’t get lost in the ‘NO’ pile make your CV stand out !
This course will help you to understand who you are, what you want, and what you have to offer as well as marketing yourself by choosing and using the right words!
We’ll guide you through the different types of CVs with loads of handy ‘Do’s and Don’ts’ so you can SMASH your CV!
Starts: Friday 23rd July 10: 30 am – 12:00 am via Zoom
Over the session, you will cover:
- What is a CV, and what style of CV will work best for me?
- What do I include on a CV? What language do I use?
- How do I make my CV stand out from the rest?
- Understanding employers will score your application by comparing your CV to the person spec and learning how to tailor yours to the role
- How to create a strong cover letter
The course is open to anyone living in the LIVERPOOL CITY REGION (Liverpool, Sefton, Knowsley, Wirral, St Helens, or Halton) who are not in paid employment or economically inactive (perhaps a homemaker, taking a career break or retired).
*Help is available to individuals who do not have the right equipment or know-how to access Zoom.*
For more information or to book a place on this course, please contact our engagement team on 0151 706 8111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*REGISTRATION CLOSES 21st JULY 9AM*