Your Next Step: One Hour To Complete Your CV
This one-hour course is open to men and women living in Liverpool City Region who are not in paid employment at the minute and would like help preparing a CV that will give them the best chance of securing an interview.
Starts: Wednesday 30th June 10: 30 am – 11:30 am via Zoom
Over the session, you will cover:
- What is a CV, and what style of CV will work best for me?
- What do I include on a CV? What language do I use?
- How do I make my CV stand out from the rest?
- Understanding employers will score your application by comparing your CV to the person spec and learning how to tailor yours to the role
- How to create a strong cover letter
EligibilityThe course is open to WOMEN & MEN living in the LIVERPOOL CITY REGION (Liverpool, Sefton, Knowsley, Wirral, St Helens, or Halton) who are not in paid employment or economically inactive (perhaps a student, homemaker, taking a career break or retired).
*Help is available to individuals who do not have the right equipment or know-how to access Zoom.*
For more information or to book a place on this course, please contact our engagement team on 0151 706 8111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*REGISTRATION CLOSES 28TH JUNE 9AM*