- This event has passed.
Using LinkedIn To Find A Job
LinkedIn™ is the world’s largest professional networking platform. It’s also one of the most influential social media networks.
So why not utilise your LinkedIn profile to get the job you want.
This session will cover:
- Understanding the purpose of Linkedin and its key functions
- Building and raising your profile
- Building your network with quality connections
- Applying for Jobs
- Filling in any career breaks.
- How and when to make updates/publish
Please note this course is only open to anyone living in the LIVERPOOL CITY REGION (Liverpool, Sefton, Knowsley, Wirral, St Helens, or Halton) who are economically inactive (perhaps a student, homemaker, taking a career break or retired) or not in paid employment.
This programme is funded by European Social Fund so one of our team members will be in touch to complete an induction /registration form with you and collect 2 pieces of evidence of your eligibility, including:
Something to evidence your right to work in the UK such as a photo or scan of:
- your passport
- birth certificate
Something to evidence that you are not in paid employment at the moment, for example:
- a letter from job center / DWP/document from a government agency/ Screenshot from your online DWP account
- a doctors letter
- entitlement to state retirement pension letter
- correspondence from an educational establishment if you are a student