Stepping into Management – Level 2
Are you taking your first steps into a management role?
Introducing this new accredited training, funded through the European Social Fund, where you will complete one unit of a Level 2 qualification!
About this training
Perhaps you are mentoring new staff, supervising volunteers or just about to line-manage a team?
This course runs over three sessions helping you identify your skills and strengths and looking at the common do’s and don’ts of leadership and management.
- What kind of a leader are you?
- How can you motivate your team?
- How do you deal with challenges?
- Develop confidence in yourself and become more assertive.
- No more imposter syndrome – you can be a good manager after taking this course!
The training will take place online via Zoom in 3 sessions, Tuesday 13th, 20th & 27th April, 10.00am – 12:00pm.
This programme is open to WOMEN & MEN living and working in the Liverpool City Region (Liverpool, Sefton, Knowsley, Wirral, St Helens, or Halton).
As this project is funded by the European Social Fund, you will need to provide evidence of right to work in the UK and fill in a registration form. One of our team will be in touch to collect this from you before the course starts.
Examples of evidence you could provide includes:
- National Insurance number card or letter from HMRC
- Birth or adoption certificate
We will also need some evidence of your current employment status, but our team will discuss this with you based on your individual circumstances.
Questions? Contact The Women’s Organisation on email@example.com or 0151 706 8111