- This event has passed.
One Step Closer… to the Perfect Interview
This course is open to men and women living in Liverpool City Region who are not in paid employment at the minute and would like help to understand how to ace a job interview!
Starts: Thursday 18th March 10: 00 am – 16:00 am via Zoom
Over the session, you will cover:
- How to prepare before your interview
- How to use the STAR method during your interview
- Understanding positive body language
- How to build your confidence and calm your nerves
The course is run as part of a wider Building Better Opportunities programme and is open to WOMEN & MEN living in the LIVERPOOL CITY REGION (Liverpool, Sefton, Knowsley, Wirral, St Helens, or Halton) who are not in paid employment or who are economically inactive (perhaps a student , home maker, taking a career break, full time carer or retired).
This programme is part funded by European Social Fund so we need to collect to complete an induction /registration form with you and collect 2 pieces of evidence of your eligibility, including:
Something to evidence your right to work in the UK such as a photo or scan of:
- your passport
- birth certificate
- National Insurance Card for example
Something to evidence that you are not in paid employment at the moment, for example:
- a letter from job centre / DWP/document from a government agency/ Screenshot from your online DWP account
- a doctors letter
- entitlement to state retirement pension letter
- correspondence from an educational establishment if you are a student
One of our team will be in touch to offer some support with this. Once the form is completed and all the evidence received, we will send you the link for joining the sessions.
If you don’t have the above mentioned pieces of evidence at the moment but believe you are eligible, still register your interest here and our team can discuss this with you further at induction.
For more information or to book a place on this course, please contact our engagement team on 0151 706 8111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note; There are limited places available and can be reserved via Eventbrite