- This event has passed.
One Hour To Complete Your Application
This one-hour course is open to men and women living in Liverpool City Region who are not in paid employment at the minute and would like help understanding how to complete job applications effectively in order to secure an interview.
Starts: Tuesday 8th June 10: 30 am – 11:30 am via Zoom
Over the session, you will cover:
- How do I approach job applications?
- What do I include on an application form? What language do I use?
- How do I make my application stand out from the rest?
- Understanding employers will score your application by comparing your form to the person spec and learning how to tailor yours to the role
- How to create a strong personal statement
The course is open to WOMEN & MEN living in the LIVERPOOL CITY REGION (Liverpool, Sefton, Knowsley, Wirral, St Helens, or Halton) who are not in paid employment or economically inactive (perhaps a student, homemaker, taking a career break or retired).
*Help is available to individuals who do not have the right equipment or know-how to access Zoom.*
For more information or to book a place on this course, please contact our engagement team on 0151 706 8111 or email email@example.com
This project is funded by the European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund