- This event has passed.
Enterprise Hub Skills: Managing in a Crisis – Be Resilient
- Are you running a business, working, or furloughed and interested in building your resilience?
- Do you want to learn how to better manage stressful and difficult times?
This 2-session training will look at what it means to be resilient, offering you practical tips to strengthen your personal resilience, business resilience, and other areas of your life that have been impacted.
This session will help you to:
- Recognise the qualities of a resilient person
- Identify which of these qualities you have already
- Work on developing the additional qualities you need
- Implement strategies to boost and maintain your resilience
This training is perfect for those who are running a business or working in a business in the Liverpool City Region who are finding it difficult and more stressful to manage.
This 2-day training will be taking place Thursday 28th May 10:30-12:00, with the second day taking place Thursday 4th June, 10:30-12:00.
This programme is open to WOMEN living in the LIVERPOOL CITY REGION (Liverpool, Sefton, Knowsley, Wirral, St Helens or Halton). To reserve your place on the course you will be asked to:
• Complete a registration form
• Provide proof (photo or scan) of your eligibility to work in the UK (passport, birth certificate of NI Card for example)
One of our team will contact you upon booking for proof of right to work and to complete an Individual Learning Plan with you ahead of the session so we understand what you would like to get out of the training, and collect the above from you.
Once we have received this from you, we will send you the link for joining the session.
If you would like to speak to us, and find out more about this course, you can email us on email@example.com
Enterprise Hub Skills is a programme of entrepreneurial training, learning and development focused on Liverpool City Region residents who are thinking about starting their own business, who are self-employed, working or volunteering within or running small businesses, aged 18 to retirement age. Enterprise Hub Skills is part-funded by ESF Priority Access 2: Skills for Growth (2.1 Equal Access to Adult Learning).