- This event has passed.
CANCELLED – Enterprise Hub Presents: How to get Media Coverage for your Business
The Women’s Organisation brings you a series of masterclass events aimed at supporting new businesses to improve your business competitiveness through exploring business growth strategies. Open to men and women, business owners and staff, these sessions will help you up your game when it comes to digital marketing strategy.
Learn from experts who have informed developed marketing and PR training programmes that are currently being used across the UK and Europe. Hear from a team who have used these techniques to gain local, national and international press coverage.
How to Get Media Coverage for Your Business
Working with likeminded business owners and professionals, this half day of training will help you understand how to get ahead of the competition by spotting potential PR opportunities and maximising media coverage for your business.
This session will cover:
- What is PR
- How to source PR opportunities & spot your media worth stories
- How to find media contacts and build relationships
- How to Build an effective Press Release
- Quote/Comment v’s Press Release
- When and how to send your media stories to press
- Understand how to track PR coverage and monitor the success
Who is it aimed at?
This session is aimed at those who have recently started a business and are looking to grow. Ideally you will have started trading activity and done some marketing for your business, but want to understand how to harness the power of the media to gain PR.
Please note, you may be eligible for a fully-funded place on this training under the Enterprise Hub growth programme. If you’re business is based in the Liverpool City Region and under three years old, please get in touch on 0151 706 8113 or firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you’re eligible.
What will I Take Away?
Attending this session will leave you with:
- An understanding of how PR works and what are newsworthy stories
- Tools to enable you to maximise PR opportunities for your business
- Templates for issuing a press release and building a media contact list
If this event is of interest don’t forget to check out our eventbrite profile for other topics that may be useful.
Please book your ticket via eventbrite or contact our team on 0151 706 8111 or email@example.com for more information.