This 3-part level 3 accredited training course will help you bring your Digital Marketing skills to the next level.
About this training:
The session will help you focus on developing a clear aim, identify a target audience and selecting the best social media platform to reach them.
– Create a campaign with content to attract attention
– Who can help the business promote the campaign
– How to measure success of the campaign
– The campaign plans will focus on campaigns to raise awareness
– Promote a service or raise funds
*NB* The training will take place over 3 sessions online on 31st October, 7th & 14th October, 10am – 12pm.
This programme is open to people living and working in the Liverpool City Region (Liverpool, Sefton, Knowsley, Wirral, St Helens, or Halton)
Apply for your place today – As this project is funded by the European Social Fund our team will be in touch to complete a registration form with you including evidence of your eligibility.
Questions? Please contact us on email@example.com or 0151 706 8111
Please note, tickets for this course will close on Monday 24th October at 9am.