This 5-week free programme is open to all women who would like to take steps towards changing their lives by building a more positive outlook at home, for work or in their relationships.
Starts: Wednesday 22nd July and runs each following 4 Wednesdays, 10:30 am-12:30 pm via Zoom.
What is Change It?
This programme will give you an insight into the workings of your mind and provide you with the tools you need to break those negative thinking habits.
What will be covered in the programme?
• Positive Thinking & Learning About Yourself
• How to Become a More Assertive You
• Managing Change
• How to become more Motivated and Confident
• Building an Effective Future Toolkit
• Understanding How to Get the Job or Opportunities that You Want
Progress to Success programme leaders will also help you to:
• Identify areas where extra support would be useful
• Develop an action plan
• Work in a group to build new skills
• Identify key local services that would be beneficial to you
For more information or to book a place on this course, please contact our engagement team on 0151 706 8111 or email email@example.com
You can also check out our blog, which has case studies about our graduates of the programme
Please note; There are only 10 places available and can be reserved via eventbrite