This 2-part course is the starting point for thinking about a business plan in a friendly environment, with like-minded women. The thought of setting up a business can be frightening, whether it is worrying about taxes and finances or the daunting task of writing a business plan.
Understand how to develop a business plan and review all the essentials to starting a business.
You will leave this session with an understanding of:
– How to develop a business plan and review the essentials to starting a business
– How to add sustainability to the heart of your business model
– Market research – The essential starting point for any business
– Marketing – How to get the word out there about your business
– Finance – Building on skills that you already have and giving you tools and resources to keep your finances properly
Apply for your place today – and our team will be in touch to complete registration form with you including evidence of your eligibility.
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0151 706 8111
Tickets for this event will close on Monday 27th June at 9 am.
Session Lead: Paul Rittenberg.