This 2-part course is the starting point for thinking about a business plan in a friendly environment, with like-minded women. The thought of setting up a business can be frightening, whether it is worrying about taxes and finances or the daunting task of writing a business plan.
Understand how to develop a business plan and review all the essentials to starting a business.
You will leave this session with an understanding of:
– How to develop a business plan and review the essentials to starting a business
– How to add sustainability to the heart of your business model
– Market Research – The essential starting point for any business
– Marketing – How to get the word out there about your business
– Finance – Building on skills that you already have and giving you tools and resources to keep your finances properly
This programme is open to people living and working in the Liverpool City Region (Liverpool, Sefton, Knowsley, Wirral, St Helens, or Halton)
As this project is funded by the European Regional Development Fund, our team will be in touch to complete a registration form with you including evidence of your eligibility.
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com or 0151 706 8111
Tickets for this event will close at 10 am on Tuesday the 3rd of January.