This 2-part course is the starting point for thinking about a business plan in a friendly environment, with like-minded women. The thought of setting up a business can be frightening, whether it is worrying about tax and finances or the daunting task of writing a business plan.
nderstand how to develop a business plan and review all the essentials to starting a business – how to add sustainability to the heart of your business model
You will leave this session with an understanding of:
– How to develop a business plan and review the essentials to starting a business
– How to add sustainability to the heart of your business model
– Market Research – The essential starting point for any business
– Marketing – How to get the word out there about your business
– Finance – Building on skills that you already have and giving you tools and resources to keep your finances properly
This course is offered as part of The Women’s Organisation’s wider programme of FREE business support. Our team will contact you to get you started on the programme – please note, you cannot attend this course unless you are enrolled.
This course is open to WOMEN in the Liverpool City Region and Greater Manchester, and booking is essential. It will take place online in 2 parts, on Thursday 2nd and Friday 3rd December, 10.00am – 12.30pm.
Contact The Women’s Organisation on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0151 706 8111