I am trying to sustain my business in testing times
Sustaining a business is not easy in the current economic climate. But with all the resources, experience and support of The Women’s Organisation behind you, you’ll have the best possible chance to keep your business afloat and out of debt, so that you are perfectly placed when the recovery arrives. Talk to our team today to see how we can help you sustain your business through a range of support, including:
- Master Classes – where some of Britain’s most successful businesspeople share their knowledge and insight on how to suvive and thrive in business
- Business Skills Seminars – where you can hone your business skills and plug the gaps in your knowledge and expertise to give your business the best chance.
- Financial planning – from managing your day to day finances to long term survival plans.
- Funding advice - to keep you right up to date with the latest grants and funding sources available to help your business to keep going.
- Mentoring Support – giving you access to experienced business people who can offer personal, one to one advice and guidance.
- Business Club – a regular gathering of like minded women in business, offering networking opportunities and the chance to see what steps others are taking to sustain their businesses.
If you are a business based in the Liverpool City Region that has started trading and is within their first 3 years we may be able to offer some guidance under our Enterprise Hub programme.