We are here to help with business skills
We understand that business training is essential for knowledge and confidence building for women in business. Our business training spans across many aspects of business, from social media marketing, to bookkeeping, tax and national insurance rules.
Here at The Women's Organisation we understand that the range of skills that a new business owner needs to utilise can be a worry, which is why we have put together a programme of skills-based business training courses that will help women to develop new business skills in an interactive way. These courses are open to women looking to start a business, developing an existing business, or those working within an organisation who feel they would like to further develop their skills. Check individual course details to ensure the content of the course is revelent to you particular stage of business.
Business Training courses
Our programme of courses is reviewed and update regularly to keep in line with latest business trends and resources. Business training courses currently available with The Women's Organisation are:
- Planning for Success (business planning course)
- Basic Bookkeeping course
- Understanding Tax and National Insurance Course (for sole traders or business partnerships)
- Facebook, Instagram and Social Media Video for Business
- Building a Social Media Strategy (an introduction to social media for business)
- Getting Serious About Your Linkedin and Twitter Strategy Course
- Content Marketing, Blogging & understanding SEO Course - This course can also be seperated into the following half day sessions:
Our in house Business Trainers at The Women's Organisation have many years of experience in training and facilitating workshops and courses and deliver in a friendly way with fantastic resources.
A full list of course dates and booking links can be found on our 'events' page.
Hear what this client had to say about our Planning for Success course: