Are you looking for support to work towards the career you always dreamed of?
The ‘Level Up, move on’ Scholarship is a fully funded, tailored package of support, designed to propel young people in the Liverpool City Region into their careers by equipping them with the skills and tools they need to be successful.
If you have been out of work for a while or have just finished university and are thinking of your next steps – this scholarship scheme will give you the skills, you need to be successful in the world of work.
With a support package worth over £3,000, you will have access to:
- Employability coaching (such as how to ace your job application and do a great interview)
- Develop essential workplace skills
- Tailored support depending on your desired career path
- Accredited training (like digital marketing or presenting online)
- Money management
- Confidence building & personal development, so you feel resilient in the face of challenges
- Job opportunity alerts
- PLUS, a bursary of up to £250 to cover the costs of starting a new job
This scholarship will help you move past any potential barriers to employment and offer a flexible approach to learning.
At the end of the scholarship, you will have developed the confidence and skills to work towards the right career for you.
Who can apply for the ‘Level Up, Move On’ Scholarship?
This programme is exclusively for people between 18 – 30 in the Liverpool City Region who are not currently in paid employment and are looking to kickstart their careers. However, if you fall outside of this age bracket, we will still have support on offer for you – just let us know what you need, and we can determine what pathway is best.
How to apply
If you are interested in the ‘Level Up, Move On’ Scholarship and would like to find out how you can apply, contact us on email@example.com