The Women's Organisation brings you a series of masterclass events aimed at supporting new businesses to improve your business competitiveness through exploring business growth strategies. Open to men and women, business owners and staff, these sessions will help you up your game when it comes to digital marketing strategy.
Learn from experts who have informed government strategy on entrepreneurship both nationally and internationally. Develop marketing skills hearing from specialists who have maintained a top 5% retweet rank on Twitter worldwide, who have evolved with the changing face of facebook from groups and profiles to pages and insights, and developed digital training programmes that are currently being used across the UK and Europe.
Marketing Strategy Essentials
Working with likeminded business owners and professionals, this half day of training will help you understand how to get ahead of the competition by building an effective marketing strategy and action plan.
This session will cover:
- Using a Business Model Canvas to inform marketing strategy, focusing particularly on:
- Customer Segmentation
- Value Proposition
- Marketing Channels – Review and develop
- Understanding how to use marketing data and analytics to measure return on investment and inform strategy
- Setting SMART objectives for your marketing strategy
- Building a marketing action plan
Who is it aimed at?
This session is aimed at those who have recently started a business and are looking to grow. Ideally you will have already experimented with marketing strategy, but are looking for tools to formalise this and hoping to further build on your existing model.
Please note, you may be eligible for a fully-funded place on this training under the Enterprise Hub growth programme. If you're business is based in the Liverpool City Region and under three years old, please get in touch on 0151 706 8113 or email@example.com to see if you're eligible.
What will I Take Away?
Attending this session will leave you with:
- An understanding of how to set clear objectives for marketing activity
- Understanding of how to use elements of a Business Model Canvas to develop core business strategy
- Ideas for developing a marketing action plan for your business
If this event is of interest don't forget to check out our eventbrite profile for other topics that may be useful.
Please book your ticket via eventbrite or contact our team on 0151 706 8111 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.