The Women's Organisation's brings you a series of masterclass events aimed at supporting new businesses to improve your business competitiveness through exploring business growth strategies. Open to women, business owners and staff, this session will help you to fight off imposter syndrome and know how to lead your business from the front
Learn from experts who have worked with women business leaders for more than 20 years to enhance their skills. Work with our team who have developed enterprise and personal development programmes for women that have informed enterprise strategy nationally and internationally and walk away feeling more confident that you can build a successful business.
Be a Confident Business Woman
Working with likeminded business owners and professionals, this day of training will help you understand how to build your business confidence to ensure you can drive sales, manage cashflow effectively and present your business as a viable proposition.
This session will cover:
- Reflecting on when you are at your most confident
- How to get the business opportunities you want
- and how to say "no" to those you don't
- How to set your price and chase payments
- Tackling "imposter syndrome"
- How to network and pitch effectively
- Setting personal challenges to grow your confidence
Who is it aimed at?
This session is aimed at those who have recently started a business (within the last 3 years) and are looking to grow. Ideally you will have made some sales and dipped your toe in the water when it comes to pitching and or networking but are looking to feel more confident as a business owner.
What will I Take Away?
Attending this session will leave you with:
- Strategies for building confidence in business situations
- Confidence in presenting your business pitch
- Action points to tackle business situations which you would usually shy away from
If this event is of interest don't forget to check out our Eventbrite profile for other topics that may be useful.
Please book your ticket via Eventbrite or contact our team on 0151 706 8111 or email@example.com for more information.