I am sharing ideas and building my profile through blogging
An Introduction to Blogging for Business will help you get to grips with the basics of blogging so you are equipped to make your blog a must read.
An Introduction to Blogging for Business
Our Blogging for Business course is open to anyone who is considering setting up a blog to promote their business, or even starting a personal blog to build up a readership to share thoughts and ideas. The course will look at:
- What a blog is and the power of blogging in your marketing strategy
- The reasons why you are creating a blog and what you want to gain from it
- The components of what makes a good blog
- Content ideas for your blog
- Using Google Alerts & Google AdWords to gather content for your blog
- The importance of titles and images
- The different tools and platforms for blogging (Looking at WordPress, Tumblr, Blogger and Squarespace)
- Promoting your blog and monitoring your blogs success
This informative half-day course is perfect to help you understand the basics of blogging and why you should blog for your business. This course is heavily subsidised by The Women’s Organisation and is available to women for just £50. This course is advertised along with our SEO course under the banner of 'Content Marketing, Blogging and Understanding SEO for Business' where if you decide to stick around for both sessions you can save yourself £10.
If you have any questions about the course, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us on 0151 706 8111. Alternatively, you can book your place and pay online through Eventbrite using our event section of the website.