I am growing my business from strength to strength
For some, the current economic climate is an opportunity rather than a challenge. With the right idea and the right approach, many businesses are still growing and expanding, and The Women’s Organisation are delighted to support these ventures. If you have plans for expansion, taking on new staff or new premises, developing new product lines or offering new services, talk to our team today to see how we can help. The Women’s Organisation supports growing businesses through:
- Networking Events - where you can make new contacts, gain new clients and find out how others are growing their businesses.
- Investment Readiness and Financial planning – helping you to organise your finances to support your growth and ensure you are building on a solid foundation.
- Master Classes – where some of Britain’s most successful businesspeople share their knowledge and insight on the best way to grow your business and achieve sustainable success.
- Funding advice – helping you to identify funding support to help you create jobs and expand your operations.
- Dedicated growth support – to help you expand and develop your business focusing on strategic planning, change management, human talent management, marketing and sales, and accessing investment
Business Growth Programmes
The Women’s Organisation has developed innovative business growth programmes enabling local women led businesses to innovate, diversify and grow creating new jobs.
Our team can offer tailored business growth consultancy to women based in Merseyside or Greater Manchester
If you are a woman in the Liverpool City Region (Liverpool, Knowsley, Sefton, Wirral, St Helens or Halton) looking for support to grow your business, find out more about our New Markets business growth programme here, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
As your own business grows, your skills as a leader and a manager become increasingly important. From key decision making, to day to day people management, your knowledge and abilities will have a direct influence on the success of your enterprise.
Similarly, as you progress within any other company or organisation, you should have opportunities to progress to management, leadership and board level roles. However, such roles for women can be rare in many sectors of business, so you need to ensure that you are fully prepared to seize these opportunities when they do arise.
The Women’s Organisation offers a range of intercompany leadership and management programmes, giving successful women the knowledge and skills they need to progress further within any organisation, whether that is their own business, a major corporation or as a trustee or board member in the voluntary sector.